Our aim is to provide you with the best sleep!
It is no secret that a well-designed bed is vital for a good night's sleep. Unlike any other conventional bed, our bed - the Balancer - is designed to adjust to any individual regardless of one's weight, size and build. We have combined this design with the best natural materials available to provide the best sleep environment that one can ask for.
1. Frame with Latex Strips:
- Made out of 100% untreated solid Canadian Aspen wood
- The latex strips are made out of 100% natural latex wrapped in 100% natural cotton on Aspen wood
2. "Tri-Slat" System
- Made out of 100% natural and untreated Canadian Aspen wood
- Tri-slats are held together by 100% natural cotton band
3. Natural Talalay Latex Mattress
- 100% natural Talalay latex mattress (no chemicals, no synthetics, no off-gassing)
- 100% natural cotton cover to protect the natural latex mattress (this can be removed to be washed)
- Mattresses have received certifications from Eco-Institute, Cradle to Cradle, Rainforest Alliance, Oeko-tex
- Our cotton is GOTS certified
4. Natural Virgin Sheep Wool Cover
- 100% untreated virgin sheep wool from living sheep
- Sheep wool toppers have received certification from Eco-Institute
Our System Customized To Fit Into A Custom Frame (frame by Simply Shaker, Perth, Ontario, Canada)
My father, who holds a masters certification in carpentry from Germany with 30+ years of experience, runs our manufacturing shop. Therefore he can adapt our sleep system to fit nearly any bed frame. The possibilities are nearly endless! Please contact us here to inquire for prices for your area!
All regular sizes as well as custom sizes available
We produce our Balancer bed systems in all standard North American sizes to provide the best sleep for you.
Twin Size Bed - 98 x 202 cm (39 x 80 in)
Double Size Bed - 136 x 202 cm (54 x 80 in)
Queen Size Bed - 151 x 202 cm (60 x 80 in)
King Size Bed - 196 x 202 cm (78 x 80 in)
*Custom sizes can be build upon request.
Custom Fit Into Bunk Beds
Wood Options - all Natural Solid Canadian Wood
We offer our beds in one of three different solid wood casings (5 mm thick as opposed to 0.6 mm that are standard in most places around the world). Currently, you can choose from the following options:
Aspen (left), Soft Maple (middle), Black Cherry (right)